Are you interested in assisting with or learning about the re-forming of the Hillsborough County Urban League? Attend one of the following town hall meetings to learn how YOU can get involved to help our community with a new Urban League chapter!
2019 Town Hall Meeting Dates & Locations
- January 22: University Area Community Development Center, 14013 North 22nd St., Tampa; Community Room; 2019; 6 p.m.
- January 29: Plant City Community Resource Center, 307 N. Michigan Ave, Plant City; Conference Rooms 102 & 104; 7 p.m.
- February 6: Middleton High School, 4801 N. 22nd Street, Tampa; Auditorium, 7 p.m.
- February 12: Blake High School, 1701 N. Boulevard, Tampa; Cafeteria, 7 p.m.
- February 19: SouthShore Community Resource Center, 201 14th Ave. SE., Ruskin; Room 104, 7 p.m.
For more information on the Hillsborough County Urban League’s chapter, contact Stanley Gray