Learn how to become a certified and/or registered vendor with the City of Tampa.
Currently contracting opportunities in:
- New & existing construction services
- Professional engineering
- Architectural services
- Goods & services (i.e. lawn maintenance, janitorial services, general supplies/materials)
Bridges to Business is bringing city services to the neighborhoods in an effort to connect owners with information & contract opportunities. This program is designed for:
- Minority, women-owned, or small businesses interested in becoming certified with the City of Tampa
- Businesses wishing to register as vendors
Meet City purchasing representatives, network with prime contractors and receive one-on-one vendor certification assistance*.
August 24, 2019 - 9:00 a.m. to Noon
Barksdale Active Older Adult Center
1801 North Lincoln Avenue, Tampa, FL 33607
* Pre-certification criteria must be met to receive one-on-one assistance.
Registration is required - Space is limited.